Your well-being and emotional safety while experiencing RE-CONNECT is of high importance to us.
It’s also equally important to acknowledge that exploring deep conversations can sometimes lead to big emotions and deep feelings.
If at any point you find yourself experiencing significant emotional distress, we encourage you to seek professional help or support services.
Remember, seeking support is a sign of strength, and there are many trained professionals who are here to guide you on your path to healing and growth.
If you're unsure where to start, consider reaching out to one of the following resources:
- Your local therapist of couseling services
- Lifeline 13 11 14 (Australia)
- Kids helpline on 1800 55 1800 (Australia)
- National Alcohol and Other Drug Hotline 1800 250 015 (Australia)
- Pink Elephants - Miscarriage and stillbirth support (Australia) www.pinkelephants.org.au
- The Butterfly Foundation - Disordered eating assistance (Australia) 1800 33 4673
- National sexual assault, domestic and family violence counselling service (Australia) 1800RESPECT
If you have any additonal resources or organisations you recommend please email us anytime - firstname.lastname@example.org
You are not alone. There are humans who genuinely care about your well-being - including us here at RE-CONNECT